Custom created wearable art originals that are hand dyed and hand painted. With selectable and customizable colors.
THIS ITEM: Comes with the “Beach Chair Flops” artwork and is shown on a fully painted scenic background
- Scoop neck, with short (near cap length) sleeves
- Length should fall around the calf.
- This model shown is 5’10” tall. Dress will be longer on the body if you’re shorter than 5’10’ tall.
- Has two ties coming off the side seams that tie in the front or back for an adjustable fit.
- Dress is made from 6 panels with seams front and back from the shoulders over the bust and down.
- We have found great reviews on this fine styled dress and how it wears for many years of comfort and joy !
- Made of our 100% cotton jersey
- A long time favorite !!!
The Artist at Jenger’s has perfected our dyes and paints to create comfortable wearable art with amazing colors that are truly fade-proof, bleed-proof, and stand up to ordinary wash & dry laundering on a regular basis. NO DRY CLEANING NEEDED.
Each dyed and painted garment or item from Jenger’s is hand dyed and custom created once your order is placed. Every item is truly unique in the shades, tone and swirl of the dye on the item. No two garments will be identical, due to the hand mixing of colors and how the color is processed on the item. If you are looking to purchase a matched set of different garments, it is highly recommended that you order all of your desired piece together, so that they are dyed and created together using the same color mix and process to apply the color to the items.
Additional customization is available upon request. Jenger’s is happy to talk with all customers and to assist you with the selection of color swatches, new color combinations and the perfect artwork pieces and placement of artwork. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to locate the “Ask Jenger” button. This button will help start the conversation with Jenger’s. To continue we can use FaceTime or Zoom video calls, Telephone and Email. Let us know what you have in mind and your preferred communication method.
**These digital images and art placement (from previous works of Jenger’s, that were photographed) were created to show the many variations of color options and art placement. All of these colors can be created and placed on the items selected. Due to the variations of individual color mixing and the hand dyeing process colors and color placement will vary.